As Magento experts we provide:
- Magento extensions
- Magento database and core system experts
- Magento help and guidance
- Magento unlimited sync system
- Magento custom complete builds
- Magento recommendations
Long Term Support:
- Long term Magento support
- Long term website analysis and recommendations
- Social networking growth and integration
- Scalable hosting packages
- Domain and DNS management
- Efficient and diligent responses
Why clients choose us:
- Completely Australian based, we never outsource
- Caring and honest communication
- $75+gst per hour web development rate (we are extremely efficient)
- Every client is given a personalised service
- Expert knowledge
Some of our services
- Magento, Magento and more Magento
- Cloud and Scalable Hosting Packages
- Traffic generation, SEO, Adwords
- Online Branding, Marketing, Reputation Management
- Ecommerce, Shipping, Payment Gateways
- Design, Usability, Conversion Rate Strategies
The Crystal Web Designs team have been styling custom Magento builds, creating Magento extensions and interacting with the Magento database since the beginning. All our staff are Magento experts who work on Magento each day. This solid understanding on how Magento works enables us to create better solutions for our clients. It's not enough to modify Magento templates, you need Magento experts who understand the system to get the most out of it and ensure it scales as your business grows.
Magento Web Developers
Each and every staff member at Crystal Web Designs is a Magento Web Developer. We build solely in the Magento system because we believe it is the best system available. Every day our developers are creating Magento pages, working with the powerful EAV Magento database and using our in house built Magento Extensions. This gives us the advantage over other Australian web development companies because most fail to specialise in the system.
Magento Web Design
Magento Designs are different to other website designs as the Magento system uses an XML layout structure to build upon. This structure is much more complex to work with than other content management systems so many companies choose to ignore custom build Magento sites and stick to Magento templates.
Overall Magento templates can be great for websites, but long term a true Magento Designer must understand how to modify and improve the aesthetics and usability of a website. Companies grow and your Magento design must grow with it and this can only be accomplished with the help of a Magento Web Designer.